Yesterday marked our 7th Temple Anniversary. Since we have two anniversaries every year, we celebrate November 17th as our Forever Family Anniversary. We try to visit temple grounds or just have a special night at home celebrating us. It's a good opportunity to talk with our kids about the special things that happened that day and to think of the things we need to do to attain the blessings and promises we were given. I'll never forget my Mom carrying tiny Avery into the sealing room to place her precious hand on ours. What a beautiful day it was.
We celebrated this year with candlelight pizza, a movie and peanut butter oreo skookies. It was a lot of fun. Especially when the kids all started singing "I like to move it, move it" from one of the previews. It was especially cute with Sam's little voice and his little bum shake!
I am so lucky to have these guys forever!
3 comments:
That's so beautiful you celebrate that day together! You are the most wonderful family! Thanks for sharing.
How neat is that?! You have got to be the best Mom out there Tessa. Great idea and I'm so glad you are a forever family as well! There couldn't be kids any more blessed. Congrats on 7 years!!
How fun! You guys are the cutest family ever... I wish I had all your great ideas! Congrats, what a great day to celebrate!
Post a Comment