So long immobility. Hello scoot. Just when I was beginning to realize a bit of a blessing in disguise, he adapts. I had forgotten how simple life was and how much cleaner my house stayed when little man tornado could not get around, and then a glimpse back into an easier life. Today Sam decided he'd had enough of relying on Mom for transportation and learned how to scoot, climb and crawl one legged (even up and down the stairs!) Here I thought it'd be such a pain to pack him around and try to keep him busy in one place, and now he's adapted to life with the 'big bandaid', and there he goes scooting around with a whole new eye level view of things to get into. Oh well, atleast I know he's back to his normal self and feeling a bit better.
Sam scootin along with his present from the
Kajma gang which he won't let leave
his sight. Thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment