I'm back. Back to the land of the living. It's been a crazy few weeks- lots of sickness, etc. But I'm back (mostly).
So, my Tackle it in Ten project for today is this. This blog, I mean. I've been meaning to get around to it for weeks and now that I'm actually doing it, I can't find my cord to my camera, so no pics- hopefully soon, I have a lot to show you!
So, a quick rundown of the last little while-
Dance Concert- went very well. It's always so much work for one night (we're talking months of rehearsing our guts out (sometimes literally)), and yet somehow still worth it. I've been very blessed to still be able to pursue my childhood passion, blessed that my body still allows it, blessed that my husband still allows it! In all of my years of performing, the peak moment, the absolute best ever, was during this concert. I was literally tearing up on stage it was so great! That moment was when Parker came onto the stage for her solo/ duet with me. Seriously, being onstage (one of my most favorite things on earth) with my daughter (one of my even favoritest things on earth)- amazing! Yeah, I tear up just thinking about that moment. If I never dance again, I will feel fulfilled from that 45 seconds.
Sickness- and more sickness. All kinds of stomach junk floating around for everyone but Jesse. Not fun. Still trying to catch up on the house.
Sam turned 3 (oh, yeah and I turned 29 again this year!). He was so happy with his gifts and the balloons tied to his bed when he woke up. There's something so fun about birthdays at that age. We got to celebrate with both sets of Grandparents which is always fun.
Soccer- Matt's coaching Parkers soccer team again this year and it's a lot of fun. Most of his team is from our new nieghborhood, so it's been a great way to get to know them. Avery didn't play again this year, saying "next year, I will". We've heard that before.
Baby Jesse- Growing, so sweet, smiles that will melt your heart on the spot, and really a happy baby. We'll find out more on his situation at the end of next month, but so far, the goal has been changed to adoption instead of reunification. Yeah for us. Hopefully the judge will agree that this is in his best interest. I just can't imagine letting him go. He's been with us for a little over a month now and he's ours. He belongs here.
So, that's the quick version of what we've been up to. Nothing fabulously exciting, but definatley enough to keep us going. Tackle it project can now be checked off the list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd be HAPPY to share Jill's email address with you. What an incredible coincindence that you found her viaa my blog! Too incredible!
Just email me and I'll send her inffo right back. mclayfamily@msn.com
Post a Comment