
I'll be the first to tell you that a dancer is an athlete. I'll also be the first to tell you that any sort of ball flying toward me terrifies me. I don't mean the kind of nervous you get when you don't know what you're doing (although that did play a part here). I mean the kind of stomach twisting, lay awake at night dreading kind of terrified. I know it sounds silly, but I've just never been the sports kind of girl and I really don't like the feeling that a team is relying on me and I can't pull through.
So, that being said, I played soccer on saturday. Not well, mind you, but I played. Matt's Camp Chef team needed a woman sub and after much coercing, I agreed.
Usually after I do something that takes me out of my comfort zone, I feel a sense of accomplishment, a certain pride in trying something new, and a desire to do it again. Um, not this time. Still just fear. But it did go to show one thing for sure, there's nothing I wouldn't do for this guy. Even if it does mean team sports.
3 comments:
What a good wife and sport. You go Tessa!
Ou always crack me up! you are a good wife! Lets do girls night soon I am ready!!! call me when you get a chance I want to know whats going on with you!
You go girl! I guess I will see you at spin on Monday! Ha Ha
Post a Comment