
Doing a lot of this today. Layin around, snuggling, movies, stories, drawing, napping and a little bit of tickling. All of the kids woke up feeling not so great, so we called it a sick day and stuck with the jammies. I have to say, although I hate it when they're sick, it's kinda nice to just hang out, nowhere to be, no schedule to keep, and a really good reason to cuddle up with my kiddos.
2 comments:
Okay so I really am not an avid Diet Coke or Dr. Pepper drinker! I promise!! I just drink it when I get colds because I SWEAR it makes me get better faster! hehehe. I love that you still have that big huge bean bag. So glad you got your blog up!
Cute kiddos; I agree sometimes we are just too scheduled. Love this snapshot. So precious. Your kids look just like you Tess. We still on for this weekend or what?
Post a Comment