Friday, October 10, 2008

Here it is!!

Here it is, the much talked about and long awaited new Evans family blog! Ok, so maybe not so much talked about and long awaited, but I have caught some flack from friends about not keeping up with my blog! I'm just not so with the "in" crowd I guess (what's new?)!
Anyway, we really are going to try to keep up on this new- fangled thing and so all of you know what's going down under our "big top"! We chose the name Evans family circus because that's our lives feel sometimes- like a three-ring circus, too many things being juggled, lots of wild animals running around and people trying to train them, and, let's face it, a little too much junk food! But, with all of the craziness of our little circus, we hope that the people we love will always want to come back, much like the circus, even if it's just for nostalgia. So, we hope you enjoy our little show and that you'll want to keep coming back to be entertained, for a laugh or two, and maybe even a little junk food now and then!

5 comments:

The Austad Family said...

Love your wallpaper! Good on ya
Mrs. Scrapbooker. I'm excited to see your posts!

Vickers Family said...

YEAH!!!!! you did it I love your family picture it is wasy sticken cute! so keep this one up! I really do miss seeing you and your family!

Jen K. said...

All I can say is it's about time!!! I love the paper doll family photo... so creative.

Jenny said...

Hey! Yes, would love to keep up with you guys! We all need to get together now that we're back in Utah. I love your blog header!

Dallas said...

Yah! I've been missing out on my Evans Circus news. I'll be tuning in.